Notice is given that the Annual General Meeting for the Macquarie ADHD Parent Support Group Inc will be held at 6.00 pm – 6.15 pm on Wednesday, 13 September 2023, via Zoom.
The ordinary business of the meeting will be:
- To confirm the minutes of the last AGM
- To receive the management committee reports
- To elect or appoint office bearers and ordinary committee members
- To receive and approve the year-end financial statement.
The special business of the meeting will be:
- To vote on the proposed special resolution detailed below.
Proposed special resolution:
The members resolve:
- That the Association approves making an application to NSW Fair Trading to cancel its registration.
- That the Association approves the distribution of its surplus funds to the ADHD Foundation (ABN 16 619 001 848) after satisfaction of all debts and liabilities.
If you’d like to get in touch with us, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Previous events included:
- March 1, 2023: ADHD and Artificial Intelligence – Supporting Neurodiverse Learners
- November 8, 2022: ADHD in the Family by Dr Amanda Mullin
- September 14, 2022: ADHD and its Companions by Devon Barnes
- August 18, 2022: Maximising outcomes across academic, social, employment and family environments by Dr Mark Brandtman
- June 15, 2022: Optimising Outcomes for Children with ADHD by Dr Michael McDowell
- March 22, 2022: ADHD and the Social Environment by Adam Wright
- January 27, 2022: Building successful school relationships by Simon da Roza
- November 11, 2021: Dishing the Dirt on the Dyses by Devon Barnes
- September 30, 2021: Busting Myths and Practical Parenting Tips
- June 22, 2021: Check in on School Engagement by Simon da Roza
- May 06, 2021: Understanding social skills therapy, PEERS and Paediatric Speech Pathology in the treatment of ADHD by The SociABLE Group
- February 2021 series by Simon da Roza
- Nov 19, 2020: Unravelling the brain – an ADHD update by Dr Patrick Concannon
- Oct 22, 2020: ADHD Q&A with Lou Brown
- Sept 23, 2020: ADHD Research, Health Services and School Engagement by Alex Latouche
- Aug 27, 2020: ADHD and the School Environment by Adam Wright