Our next parent event is on August 18, 2022
with Dr Mark Brandtman.
If you’d like to get in touch with us, or go on the waitlist, email us at:
These events are free for financial members of the group. If you would like to become a financial member ($25 annually), and access our subsequent talks in 2022-23 for free, then please complete the membership form here. Memberships are valid for the financial year. A discount code for this webinar will be emailed to you when bookings are open. Alternatively, tickets can be purchased for $15 each at the link above.
The Macquarie ADHD Parent Support Group hosts four professional talks per year for parents, carers, teachers and other professionals working with ADHD kids.
Previous events included:
- June 15, 2022: Optimising Outcomes for Children with ADHD by Dr Michael McDowell
- March 22, 2022: ADHD and the Social Environment by Adam Wright
- January 27, 2022: Building successful school relationships by Simon da Roza
- November 11, 2021: Dishing the Dirt on the Dyses by Devon Barnes
- September 30, 2021: Busting Myths and Practical Parenting Tips
- June 22, 2021: Check in on School Engagement by Simon da Roza
- May 06, 2021: Understanding social skills therapy, PEERS and Paediatric Speech Pathology in the treatment of ADHD by The SociABLE Group
- February 2021 series by Simon da Roza
- Nov 19, 2020: Unravelling the brain – an ADHD update by Dr Patrick Concannon
- Oct 22, 2020: ADHD Q&A with Lou Brown
- Sept 23, 2020: ADHD Research, Health Services and School Engagement by Alex Latouche
- Aug 27, 2020: ADHD and the School Environment by Adam Wright