Our next Zoom webinar will be with Dr Michele Toner on on 30 September 2021.
The Macquarie ADHD Parent Support Group hosts four professional talks per year for parents, carers, teachers and other professionals working with ADHD kids.
Previous webinars included:
- June 22, 2021: Check in on School Engagement by Simon da Roza
- May 06, 2021: Understanding social skills therapy, PEERS and Paediatric Speech Pathology in the treatment of ADHD by The SociABLE Group
- February 2021 series by Simon da Roza
- Nov 19, 2020: Unravelling the brain – an ADHD update by Dr Patrick Concannon
- Oct 22, 2020: ADHD Q&A with Lou Brown
- Sept 23, 2020: ADHD Research, Health Services and School Engagement by Alex Latouche
- Aug 27, 2020: ADHD and the School Environment by Adam Wright